WHAT TO DO:
ON THE DAY OF CLASS – ONLINE:
- Find a quiet place for your yoga practice with sufficient space for standing and seated postures.
- Gather props like a mat, yoga blocks, blanket.
- About 30 minutes before class, you will receive an email with a link to join class.
- Check your SPAM filter if you don’t receive a confirmation email.
- If you did not get an email with the class link, login to your Punchpass account and click on the “My Registrations” tab; the class link will be there.
- Click here for a short video on how to access your class, one of two ways.
- If you register for an online class less than an hour before the start time, you may need to access the link to join the class in your Punchpass account, as an email may not be sent in time.
- About five minutes before class time, click on the link to take you to Zoom and join class.
- You will see and hear the instructor.
- The instructor will only be able to see and hear you if you have a camera and microphone on your device and have them turned on. This is not required.
- The instructor will mute all participants microphones at the start of class.
- After class, you may un-mute yourself if you want to comment or ask the instructor a question.
HOW TO GET ZOOM:
Zoom is the online class platform. You may join a class on your computer or mobile device. IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE ZOOM PLATFORM, you may want to review this video which provides an overview about joining Zoom meetings.
ON THE DAY OF CLASS – IN PERSON:
- Join us at VINE, at 421 E. Hickory St., Mankato, MN.
- Tell the front desk staff you are registered with Sun Moon, take stairs or elevator to the 5th floor, and join us in the studio.
- Instructor should arrive about 15 min. before class time.
- Bring a mat, if you have one.
- Sign attendance sheet when you arrive for each class.
Practice ahimsa, which is non-harming.
- If you are ill, stay home.
Thank you for being a part of the Sun Moon Yoga community by joining us for in-person and virtual classes.